Sunday, April 19, 2009

kickin' it

Elsa's playing soccer this spring. We tried last spring, and she really wasn't into it. But this year she kept asking me when she got to play soccer again, so I signed her up. I'm impressed at the action shots Brandon got, because Elsa doesn't get in on the action very often. She's pretty timid about it and won't try to kick the ball if it seems like someone else has it. I guess we need to teach her it's OK to be aggressive sometimes. But, she has fun running up and down the field, even if she doesn't kick it very often.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Those are some great action shots! I am impressed that they aren't all around the ball like a swarm of bees.

Britney said...

She looks very soccer-y to me in those photos! This is such a funny age to watch them play soccer -- it always amuses me.