Sunday, April 19, 2009

easter with the joneses

My sister and her kids came to visit over Easter weekend. It was great to have them with us. They didn't get to stay for long, and my kids and I all had to cry about them leaving, but it was fun while it lasted. Isn't family great?

Here are the best pictures we could get of the crew. Mine are particularly hard to photograph. Henry can't make a normal face when he sees a camera, Elsa can't look up at a camera, and Will can't hold still for a camera. (And Brandon and I always look so tired, go figure!) So, here's what we could do. My mom bought cousin dresses for all the little girl cousins. (Thanks, Mom!) Will cracks me up in all the group pictures.





We got some great pictures of Amy's kids:

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Amy's kids should win prizes for those smiles. Maybe it comes with age, but her youngest is a great smiler too. I have pretty much given up hope of getting all my kids to smile at the camera at the same time, unless I have a lot of patience and ice cream to bribe them with. I think your first family picture looks great.

Heidi said...

You saw the pictures of my kids on Easter -- ugh! Kids are so hard to photograph, especially more than one at a time!

Britney said...

Great family photos! I LOVE Will's face in all of them. He is such a happy little guy -- he makes me smile! I think you all look really great!

Christie said...

So cute. My cousin and I used to love to be "matchers" when we were kids. How fun. It was fun to get to meet your sister, too.