Sunday, February 27, 2011

"About Will" by Elsa Arnold

Just so you know what real life around our house is like, the following was found in Elsa's mini notebook downstairs:

Will is my little brother. Whenever I tell him to go to sleep in the night he gets mad and crys. And then I tell him to go upstairs and when he walks past my room he still looks at me with an angry face. Will likes to fight after playing video games. When he is don playing video games he fights me and Henry. So now if he hurts us he dos not get to play video games. He is crazy some times he chases me and when he catches me he hurts me. And some other times Will hurts us to. Some times he is mean and gets so mad that he tells on us. But some times he is nice. The End.

I love that Elsa tried to end on a positive note. Oh my little Will--so sweet, so crazy.

3 comments:

Brittani said...

that is too cute!

Britney said...

So funny!

Kam Belly Soup said...

hahaha. im dying right now. good thing elsa isnt a teenager, she would be freaking out you read her diary.