Monday, February 7, 2011

6 months old


At her 6-month checkup she weighed 18 lbs. 10 oz. (89th percentile) and was 28 1/2 inches long (99th percentile). That makes her my smallest child, even though she started out the biggest. Maybe it's because she doesn't like to eat baby food very much and refuses to take a bottle. She got her first tooth last Sunday, though, and she's learning how to use it--biting me and arrowroot cookies and noodles.



She has recently become my newest kitchen appliance. She loves to sit on the counter and watch me bake and wash dishes.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, Kara, I can't believe how fast she's growing up!!

She's so cute.

Britney said...

Mercy she is cute! (So is that orange sweater!)

Amie said...

beautiful Iris, you are so precious!

Kam Belly Soup said...

hahaha. i love her. so dang cute. i think delilah is up to 23 pounds now! iris is catching up.