Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Kara!

I had to wait to post this until kara spilled the beans about the our forthcoming little one. Otherwise, how could I write about how she couldn't stand the thought of a birthday cake? Instead we had birthday nachos. Yes, with candles. Sorry, no pictures. Despite the birthday, December was not a very fun month for Kara. So sick, and such bizarre cravings: breadsticks, kool-aid, Twilight novels... But she's been a champion through it all.

Bless you, Kara, for going through this three times previously for our three goofy children, and still being willing to go through it again. You rock my world.




9 comments:

Rob said...

Hey, I just stumbled upon your family blog. Happy b-day and congratulations on #4. Life is good.

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

What great post! I love the picture in the back yard. Nice green lawn. When are you due?

Ann said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats! Having 4 children has always seemed so uncool to me, but now that you're onboard too, it's a lot cooler. Hang in there.

Britney said...

Happy late bday!

Love those pictures of Will.

Kam Belly Soup said...

poor kara. but number 4 will be rad.

amberella said...

what a great post, and congrats! I dont know how you women who get sick during pregnancies do it. Hope it gets better and cant wait for pics. When is the babe going to arrive?

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday

I've already wished you happiness but I want it to be official and recorded. Thank You.