Sunday, September 13, 2009

she's finally six!


Little Elsa Loie Lou finally turned six. I say finally because I have been mistakenly telling people she's six for a couple of months now. She suddenly seems to be so old. It makes me a little sad, because she really is so young still.

She's brilliant and determined. She has a champion attention-span. She has her own mind and is not easily swayed. She truly enjoys life--every bird and flower and blade of grass gets noticed by Elsa. She laughs easily and finds humor in many things--especially William lately. She is so loving and gentle when she's not sword-fighting and wrestling with her brothers. She is consistently content and happy. She is completely wonderful and makes my life so much happier.

2 comments:

Christie said...

We feel blessed to know Elsa!

Amy said...

What a beauty. I love that picture of her!