Sunday, February 15, 2009

mmmmm chocolate

Every year for Valentine's we feel the need to break out the fondue pot, and tonight we had my niece Megan join us in the festivities. Will wasn't big on dipping things, he just wanted to eat his chocolate with a spoon.

Hooray for chocolate!



Playing paper, rock, scissors with Megan. Henry and Elsa decided it's more fun to make up your own weapons in the game. The winners tonight were dinosaur and bow and arrow. Cause what paper, rock, or scissors can stand up to a dinosaur?

And, here are a few more favorites from the last month or so. Here is Elsa's zoo that she created one morning. That girl amazes me at the amount of effort she puts into her projects. Will left this creation alone for about 20 minutes before he stomped all over it.

The other day, the kids were playing superheroes. Henry and Elsa were wearing too-small Batman and Superman costumes. But Will wouldn't wear any costumes, he just wanted to be "Gunner": the caulking avenger.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Hooray for Arnolds!!! We miss you guys! I love that Will is covered in choco-drippings, as we all should be.

Heather said...

Hey Kara, I love your blog! I can't believe how big your niece Megan is! She definitely looks like a Naatjes, but I can see Jodi in her too. I read through a bunch of posts. You are so good at describing your kids' milestones. I love the details.

Kara said...

I need to describe a lot more often than I do. I'm trying to be better now. Megan's a freshman at BYU now. Weird, huh?