Friday, May 13, 2011

she can move

At about 8 months old, Iris began to slowly inch her way across the room. She couldn't crawl, and she stayed in sitting position, but somehow I would find her in different places from where I put her. These pictures are from March 25th. It was one of the first times she made her way to the TV to play with the game controllers and then she made her way to the diaper bag and pulled everything out--spreading her sweet potato puffs all over the floor.


She's a lot quicker now--electrical cords and stairs beware! The older kids were asking about their cakes on their first birthdays. I said I just chose what to make for them, because they were too young to tell me what they liked. They started thinking of what Iris might want for her first birthday cake. They decided it should be made to look like a dog dish and electrical cords. Hmmmmm. That might be tricky.

No comments: