Sunday, August 31, 2008

Elsa's Birthday


Tonight I was reading Stewart Little with Henry, and then told him to go get ready for bed. I went to help William with his pajamas and Henry came in and asked me where I had put Stewart Little. "Put your jamas on first, then you can read some more," I said.

"But I need to go to the bathroom first." He answered.

"So?"

"And you always read a book when you're in the bathroom."

"oh."

"And I want to be just like you."

Well, I'm honored. Thankfully, I didn't take any pictures. But I did take a few pictures of Elsa's recent birthday party. She just turned 5 and for her party we had a reptile show at the Monte L. Bean Museum at BYU.







2 comments:

Christie said...

That is hilarious about Henry and the book! When my mom was visiting, she reminded me that when Carly was potty training, she headed to the bathroom with an arm-full of books in the middle of the night! It was fun to see how excited Elsa was at the Bean Museum. You really might have some interesting pets someday!

Kara said...

She and Henry already tried to talk me into a pet snake. They were dissuaded by the idea of feeding it live mice.